Decking Cleaner and Reviver
Our Decking Cleaner and Reviver prepares new wood and keeps your deck clean. It is really great to use before putting on a decking stain or oil because it helps them to stick to the deck, so it'll look great for longer.
- Helps to make your coating last longer
- Fast acting - You don't have to wait to get cleaning
- Removes mould and algae
- Can be used over stains and oils
Write a review
Ronseal Decking Cleaner and Reviver
Ronseal Decking Cleaner & Reviver is specially formulated to clean and revive weathered or tired timber decking. Our fast acting formula removes moss,mould and algae whilst also brightening the wood and restoring it back to its natural appearance. It is ideal for use prior to treatment, opening the pores of the wood, allowing maximum adhesion of the coating and a longer lasting finish. Not only that, it can also be used as a general cleaner, brightening and enhancing your deck throughout the season.
Before You Start
Always test on an inconspicuous area before use to ensure you achieve the desired result. Remove debris and accumulations of moss, mould and algae using a stiff brush.
Using Your Decking Cleaner and Reviver
- Pour Decking Cleaner & Reviver directly onto your deck.
- Scrub the surface immediately using a stiff brush then leave for 15-20 minutes.
- For best results wash thoroughly with a pressure washer. Work from one end of a decking board to the other in a continuous motion. Alternatively scrub the surface using a stiff brush then hose down. All cleaning residues must be completely washed away to maximise the performance of subsequent coatings.
The surface may become slippy during cleaning. If Decking Cleaner & Reviver comes into contact with surrounding grass or plants rinse thoroughly with water. Please note that Decking Cleaner & Reviver may remove partially deteriorated coatings. Do not allow undiluted product to enter drains or watercourses.
Usage Areas: Ridged or smooth hardwood and softwood decking.
Compatibility: Weathered and treated decking.
Coverage: This 5L pack is sufficient to cover approx 20-24m2.
Clean Up: Clean equipment in warm water and detergent.