It's not too late to save grey or weathered decking. Our Decking Restorer is quick and easy to use and it fully restores your deck back to its original colour. The result is bare natural wood ready to be protected.
- Works in just 15 minutes
- Brightens and cleans the wood
- Helps your deck last longer
- Leave for 15 minutes then wash off with water
Write a review
Ronseal Decking Restorer
Ronseal Decking Restorer is the quick and easy way to safely restore grey and weathered decking back to its natural appearance. The results, with the minimal amount of effort and fuss is bare, natural wood ready to be protected.
Our unique, non-acid, gel formulation works immediately meaning that in just 15 minutes your deck is transformed to look like new.
Before You Start
Remove any debris and accumulation of moss, mould and algae using a stiff brush. Always test on an inconspicuous area before starting general application to ensure you achieve the desired result.
- Stir well before use.
- Liberally apply Ronseal Decking Restorer by brush. Work on a manageable area i.e. 3-4 deck boards at a time.
- Work the Decking Restorer into the surface of the deck by scrubbing with a stiff bristle brush.
- Allow 15 minutes and then re-scrub before rinsing off with clean water.
- One application will normally be sufficient, however, in cases of severe weathering you may need to re-apply.
- Allow the wood to dry thoroughly (usually 2 days) before the application of any protective coatings.
To prolong the appearance of your newly restored deck and to provide long lasting protection choose a Ronseal Decking Finish: Decking Stain for durable colour and protection or Decking Oil for natural colour and nourishment.
Remove as much product as possible from brushes before cleaning. Clean brushes with water and detergent. Do not empty into drains or watercourses. Some local authorities have special facilities for the disposal of waste products.
Usage Areas: Ridged or smooth hardwood and softwood decking.
Compatibility: Untreated, weathered decking. Not to be used over new or weathered coatings.
Coverage: 2.5L is sufficient to treat 15-20m2