5 Year Weather Defence Fence Life
Protect your fence against the weather all year round, for up to 5 years with our 5 Year Weather Defence Fence Life. Rainproof, frost proof and with advanced protection against the sun, it's the best protection whatever the weather. You need to put on 2 coats but the extra work pays off year after year, after year, after year.
- Keeps its colour for up to 5 years
- Needs 2 coats
- Rainproof in 1-2 hours
- Waterproofs and protects your wood for up to 5 years
7 colours available
Write a review
Ronseal 5 Year Weather Defence Fence Life
Ronseal 5 Year Weather Defence Fence Life is the ultimate colour and weatherproofing protection for rough sawn sheds and fences.
- Our advanced UV resistant pigments guarantee up to 5 years of colour.
- Added waxes create a waterproof barrier keeping out rain, frost and snow which can cause the coating to crack and peel.
- Our special combination of resins provide superb coverage.
Dry in just 1-2 hours, it's also safe to use around any plants and pets.
Make sure the wood is clean and dry. Do not apply to damp wood as this will affect penetration and adhesion of the coating. Remove any dirt, moss, fungal and lichen growth with a stiff brush.
The shade label indicates approximate colour only. We recommend you test a small area to determine the final colour which may be influenced by the texture, grain, colour, porosity type of wood and previous treatment.
- Do not apply in damp conditions or if rain is likely before Fence Life is dry. Do not apply below 10°C or the coating may not dry effectively.
- Load your brush generously with Fence Life.
- Apply a thick, even coating, making sure the colour is consistent. Be careful not to spread it too far. Not suitable for overcoating strong or contrasting colours.
- Apply two coats to achieve 5 year colour protection. Further coats may be required to cover patchy coatings and very weathered wood.
Clean brushes whilst wet with water and detergent. Remove as much product as possible from brushes prior to cleaning. Do not empty into drains or watercourses. Some local authorities have special facilities for the disposal of waste coatings.
Usage Areas: Sheds, fences and other rough sawn wood.
Compatibility: Not suitable for smooth planed wood, decking or garden furniture.
Coverage: This 9L pack will cover approx 27m2 with two coats. Coverage will vary depending on the absorbency of the wood.
Dry Times: Rainproof in 1-2 hours. Re-coat in 4 hours.
Clean Up: Wash brushes out with warm water and detergent.