Wooden Floor Scratch Repair Kits
Our Scratch Repair Sticks are great for making scratches in your wooden floor disappear. They'll even work on laminate flooring. It's really easy to match the colour of your wood in just 2 minutes. The extra tough formulation is easier and less messy than using a wood filler.
- Great for making scratches in your floor disappear
- Match the colour of your wood in just 2 minutes.
- Leave for 2 hours before cleaning or applying a topcoat.
Ronseal Wooden Floor Scratch Repair Kits
Our Scratch Repair Sticks are great for making scratches in your floor disappear. These sticks can blend together to match any hardwood or laminate floor.
Before you start
Use a vacuum to remove any dirt from the scratch.
How to use
1. Choose the stick that is the closest colour of your floor. Rub it from side to side across the scratch and push down hard.
2. If this colour doesn’t exactly match your floor, use the other sticks to get a closer match. Simply use one stick over another to mix.
3. Once the scratch is filled use a clean, dry cloth to buff away any excess. Wipe your finger across the scratch to check it’s level with your floor. If it isn’t, apply more and buff again.
4. Leave it for 2 hours To stop the wax from coming out, you’ll need to seal it. Either with our Hardwood Restorer and Protector or our Laminate Floor Seal.