Our Grout Cleaner is stronger than bleach and the cleaning brush is tougher than a tooth brush. It breaks down stains caused by mould and limescale. Perfect for brightening up discoloured or stained grout.
- Removes mould, limescale & grime
- Works better than bleach
Write a review
Ronseal Grout Cleaner
Our Grout Cleaner uses a powerful cleaner and applicator to break down stains caused by mould, limescale and grime making it easy to revive your discoloured grout.
Before You Start
Cover any painted, metallic or varnished surfaces as this could lead to discolouration. Open your doors and windows for ventilation.
Using Your Grout Cleaner
1. Unscrew the grout cleaner brush and cut of the nib. Do not cut the screw thread. Reattach the brush head.
2. Squeeze and brush the Grout Cleaner onto the grout lines, start with the vertical lines and move onto the horizontal lines.
3. Ensure all of the grout is saturated and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
4. Holding the brush firmly, scrub the grout clean.
5. Once the area is clean, rinse with warm water and leave to dry.
Usage Areas: All interior grout lines.
Clean Up: Rinse any cloths or sponges in warm, soapy water.